Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Arrangements for Tuesday 8 September 2020
Arrangements have now been put in place for our opening day on Tuesday, 8 September 2020. Please see below for details. We are looking forward to welcoming all our students next week!
- Please arrive by foot at the school by 8.40am with your son/daughter, having checked which tutor group your child is in. This was emailed to you last month.
- Please wear a face mask and keep to the 1 metre plus rule when you are on the school site for the safety of everyone.
- Upon arrival, please join the area in the courtyard designated to your son/daughter’s tutor group. This should be well sign posted. You will meet with your son/daugher’s form tutor there.
- Form tutors will lead their students into the building at 9am when we ask that you wave or clap from your designated areas. Unfortunately, we will not be able to admit any parents into the building, although I know you would love to have a tour of the school. Guidance permitting, we will arrange for you to visit the school building at a later date.
- To ensure that our school stays COVID secure, please note that we will limit the number of visitors to school to a minimum. I would like to politely ask that you only come on the school site if you have an appointment with a member of staff.
- If you post a picture of your son/daughter on Twitter on the first day of school, please don’t forget to tag us in @sstmaidstone